|Published by Jenny Duncan on Tue, 17 Dec 2019 09:17|
Join us for this new, short, practical course to gain basic tools to understand what God is saying through His word and through each part of His word. Suitable for everyone however much or little you know.
We will cover:
- What is the bible?
- What did Jesus think of the bible?
- Do the parts fit together?
- What is the significance of the Old Testament?
- Where does the gospel fit in?
- Is the Bible all about Jesus?
Designed and delivered by Stephen Hofmeyr, this course is open to all, refreshments provided.
Dates: Saturday 18 Jan, 25 Jan, 8 Feb
Time: 9.15-11.30 am
Location: Christ Church, Guildford
Enquiries and to book a place: Louise Kenyon email@example.com