We are now full! If you would like to go on the waiting list please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring a named packed lunch Monday to Wednesday, no nuts please!
- We will provide your child with a plain biscuit and squash/water mid-morning - let us know if your child cannot have this and please supply what they can have.
- You may register from 9.45am but please remain with your child until they are collected by a team member at 10.00. Please be patient, especially on the first day which can involve a little wait while we make sure everyone knows what they are doing.
- Children will be allocated a team and given a lanyard and name badge to wear whilst they are with us (lanyards should remain on site).!
- If someone else is collecting your child at 1.30pm, please notify the registration team when you drop them off.
- Do apply sun-cream before arriving at holiday club & bring a named hat if it is sunny (and raincoat if rainy)- we often play games and eat our lunch outside
- If your child has medical or other issues, please report to our First Aid desk at reception to brief our First Aider, as appropriate. Epi-pens/ inhalers etc can be held here safely, please make sure they are clearly named and in date. Please let us know if your child can use their inhaler / EpiPen independently
- Please ensure we are made aware of any new issues you didn't put when registering that might affect how we give the best care possible to your child whilst they are at Holiday Club.
- There is limited parking on site, so please come by foot wherever possible or park in neighbouring roads and walk the last bit.
- SuperHero themed fancy dress welcomed, but please leave valuables & weapons etc at home
- Cake donations (no nuts) for the young leaders and leaders is constantly welcomed, please drop them off at the reception desk in the morning and collect empties at pick up!
- On Wednesday pick up we are hoping for a special treat for everyone – watch this space!
- Emergency Contact during Holiday Club hours: 01483 567072